- As an interdisciplinary field of science, bioinformatics combines biology, computer science, information engineering, mathematics, and statistics to analyze and interpret biological data.
- Bioinformatics has been used for in silico analyses of biological queries using mathematical and statistical techniques.
Bioinformatics is essential for the management of data in modern biology and medicine.
Prospects in the field of bioinformatics include its future contribution to a functional understanding of the human genome, leading to the enhanced discovery of drug targets and individualized therapy.
- Medical informatics is information engineering applied to the field of health care, essentially the management and use of patient health care information
Drug candidate prediction
- Identifying druggable candidates from massive and heterogeneous biological information
- We also consider the natural products and phytochemical resources
Korean medicine research
- Identifying medicinal candidates by applying various AI algorithms to the accumulated knowledge of Korean medicine